Morning Adventures with the VanB Family

























Round Valley Regional Park | Brentwood, CA

Oh how I LOVE this family! Watching their little one grow up over the years has been so fun. She is the perfect mash up of her mom and dad, don't you think?! We had so much fun hiking the hills of Round Valley finding fun spots to play around in. My amazing assistant (my husband) had the wonderful idea of bringing our bubble machine to the shoot for some fun shots. I love them! And I brought the cupcakes because it was Jenn's birthday! Another great session for the books. Loved the beautiful morning light.

2 comments:

Jenn V said...

Such a fun morning! Can't thank you enough :)

Anonymous said...

I really like your photography style. The way you are down low and people fill the frame against the background. Very nice.

Jack.E Photography (JEP). All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.