a perfect 10

Our baby girl...
I still can't believe she is ours. After having 3 handsome little boys I remember wondering what our little girl would look like. Come to find out she looks a lot like her brothers! She's growing up so fast, too fast. She's 10 months old and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I just love all her little features. But I think my most favorite feature is the little slope of her nose. Her profile is pure perfection. I took these on a whim one evening last week. The sun was setting. It was a bout 5:15pm in the evening and the soft light coming through the window was gorgeous. The only problem was there would be absolutely NO light left in about 10-15 min. I looked over at Penny and saw that she had this soft pink oversized sweater on and I knew I needed to seize the moment! I quickly grabbed her, my camera and a headband and dashed for my bedroom. Now the lighting situation was anything but ideal. My ISO was cranked up WAAAY too high buuuut I still love the way they turned out. So soft and subtle and so feminine. Although these images aren't technically a 10, they will be treasured and are perfect in their imperfection.






2 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Adore her!!!

Jenni said...

Last one is my favorite! Love our Penny Boo!

Jack.E Photography (JEP). All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.