Christmas in the forest

























Oakland, CA | Redwood Park

This gorgeous couple got married in Sundance, UT on a snowy winters day a few years ago. I can only imagine how beautiful everything looked all frosted with snow. When I suggested we find a location that had meaning to their family they decided that they wanted to bring a little bit of that magical wedding day vibe into their family session. Although we may not have snow in the bay area, we do have redwoods! So off to Oakland we went. I love the moody light and dramatic feel that was captured in these images. For being soo cold (the kids were troopers), I was a sick mess (I'm so glad they weren't to be around me) and our light leaving too quickly (those darn hills!), we still managed to make do and hopefully capture a little bit of that 'Sundance at christmas time' vibe. Aren't they a BEAUTIFUL family!?

No comments:

Jack.E Photography (JEP). All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.