I'm so pregnant...

I had the wonderful opportunity to take my dear friends maternity photos last week and I think its safe to say she knocked it out of the park! She looks A-MAZING and can you believe she is ready to pop at 37 weeks along?! This will be baby girl number 4 and baby number 5 for their family. We had initially talked about taking these photos right as spring was in full bloom and our local fields were full of tall wildflowers but time slipped away from us and somehow summer arrived. I found this location on my drive home from my sons school and it just seemed perfect. It was just goes to show that a great photo spot can literally be found anywhere. You'd never guess but the photos that we are shooting next to a busy roadway and residential area. The lighting was so beautiful and just gave these photos the soft look we wanted. I hope these are a treasure for years to come and I can't wait to photograph this sweet baby girl once she arrives!








 

















Brentwood, CA

1 comment:

Jenni said...

These are so gorgeous and Kristen is stunning!

Jack.E Photography (JEP). All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.