Stevens Family | Photo Native 2017

Stevens Family
Provo, UT
Winter 2017

I was able to shot the Stevens family as a part of a photography workshop I attended called The Photo Native in Provo, Utah. It was my first group shoot and the first time I had shot along with other fellow photographers and it was an interesting experience. Posey Quarterman was the lead photographer on the shoot and it was great learning how she runs her business and how she works a family session. I'm not sure I'd want to do it again but it was a growing experience none the less. The Stevens were such a sweet family. So much love in their little home. I loved shooting in the snow, such a change for this Bay Area photographer. The workshop was awesome and the speakers were so inspiring! 
























No comments:

Jack.E Photography (JEP). All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.